The charming scenery of Vietnam from the North to the South is an inspiration for photographers. Let’s take a look at 15 mesmerizing photos of Vietnam.
1. An unbelievable peaceful scene on a river next to Tan An market (Long An province), where laborers are washing water lilies for sale. Photo: Phan Khanh.
2. The bustling scene with lychee buyers and sellers after the harvest season in June each year. Every year, when the ripe litchi season comes, people in Luc Ngan district (Bac Giang province) get up early to pick litchi and sell it for traders. Photo: Tuan Tran.
3. Dalat city “covered” in cloudy scene. Photo: Tran Quang Anh.
4. A photo of “Fanciful Fansipan” taken by Tran Bao Hoa.
5. Boats lie close together, waiting for guests to start the 3-hour tour through the impressive populations of Trang An, Hoa Lu and Ninh Binh. Photo: Olivier Apicella.
6. On the outskirts of Hanoi, the images of workers surrounded by red bundles of incense always create a magical, charismatic spectacle. Photo: Thach Pham Ngoc.
7. This stunning photo was taken at Long Coc tea hill by Nguyen Thi Hai Yen.
8. The “weird” beauty in Tay Ninh province. Photo: Nguyen Tan Tuan.
9. The shrimp cages are joined together forming a huge pattern in the middle of the southern sea in Phu Yen province. Photo: Tran Tuan Viet.
10. Dishes are carefully aligned to prepare for a festival taking place in the coastal city of Vung Tau. Photo: Huu Tam.
11. The masterpiece of “Sedge harvest” by Nguyen Sanh Quoc Huy.
12. Students gathered at an university’s basketball court in Ho Chi Minh City to prepare for the final exam of the physical education. Photo: Thien Nguyen.
13. Lights shining from streets and buildings are interlaced like a giant electronic circuit board when night falls – Ho Chi Minh City’s view from above. Photo: Trung Pham.
14. Farmers are harvesting salt at Hoi Khoi field (Nha Trang city) in the dry season. Here, salt is harvested manually from fields along Doc Let beach. Photo: Thien Nguyen.
15. The “surrealistic” scenery of the flood season in the Western Region of Vietnam. Photo: Mai Thanh Chuong.